Spine Injury Lawyer Anaheim, CA
If you suffered a spine injury due to someone else’s negligence, you may want to consult a spine injury lawyer Anaheim, CA residents trust. You may be entitled to compensation for your losses. A lawyer can help you file a claim against the negligent party and protect your legal rights.
Common Spine Injury Symptoms
If you have sustained a spine injury in an accident, you may experience a wide range of symptoms, such as:
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of consciousness
- Loss of bowel and bladder control
- Trouble with balance
- Paralysis in the arms and legs
- Tingling or numbness in the hands, fingers, feet and toes
Common Causes of Spinal Injuries
Spinal cord injuries often occur due to extreme force. Here are some of the most common causes of spinal injuries.
- Slip and fall accidents. Slip and fall accidents can occur in many different settings, including grocery stores, parking lots and hotels. Spinal cord injuries are one of the most common injuries someone can sustain in a slip and fall accident.
- Car accidents. Car accidents occur on a daily basis in California and can result in serious injuries, including spinal cord injuries. Whether due to distracted driving or speeding, car accidents are one of the most common causes of spinal cord injuries.
- Construction accidents. The construction industry is one of the most dangerous fields to work in. Workers can sustain serious injuries, such as spinal cord injuries, falls, vehicle accidents or falling objects.
- Bicycle accidents. As an Anaheim spine injury lawyer can confirm, cyclists lack the protection of a vehicle and are more likely to sustain serious injuries in accidents, including spinal cord injuries.
Damages in a Spinal Cord Injury Claim
If you have suffered a spinal cord injury in an accident caused by someone else, you may be entitled to receive various damages, such as:
- Medical bills
- Mobility aids
- Lost wages
- Home modification
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of quality of life
In order to receive the damages you deserve, it is important to work with an experienced lawyer. A lawyer knows how much your case is truly worth and will handle the negotiations with the insurance company.
Why You Should Hire a Lawyer
A spinal cord injury is one of the most severe injuries you can sustain in an accident. That is why it is so important to work with a qualified spinal cord injury lawyer. A lawyer will help you bring a timely claim against the liable parties and improve your chances of obtaining the compensation you deserve. He or she will help you gather evidence, identify all the liable parties and negotiate with the insurance company. Most personal injury lawyers work on a contingency basis, so you will not owe yours any money if you do not win your case.
If you injured your spine during an accident, you should schedule a consultation with an Anaheim spine injury lawyer from JSM Injury Firm APC to discuss your case in detail.
- Serious Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Car Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Rideshare Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Bicycle Accident
Jamal carried Jamal carried my case for almost two years of hard work and dedication. Not only was he there as my attorney, but he took the time to get to know me as a person which I truly appreciated. He was kind, responsive and extremely knowledgeable. For a case that my first attorney offered 30,000 and told me to take it because that’s what I was worth, to Jamal and his team getting a total of 250,000, I am so thankful for them. This was more than just a car accident, but a life changing issue that Jamal properly fought for. I will be forever thankful.
We put our clients first, fighting for their rights in court. If you are looking for an accident lawyer or personal injury attorney, contact us today. We offer free consultations and second opinions to anyone who needs legal advice.