Once a motorcycle injury lawyer has compiled evidence of your injuries, they can begin building a strong case on your behalf. Compensation for motorcycle accidents may include:
- Medical costs related to the treatment of injuries
- Loss of income or loss of future earnings due to missed work
- Property damage costs directly related to the accident
- Physical pain and suffering caused by your injuries
- Emotional or mental distress after a motorcycle crash
You may recover other costs related to motorcycle accidents (such as motorcycle repairs, rental vehicles, and medical devices). Motorcycle riders have rights after a motorcycle accident. Contact a qualified and experienced personal injury attorney at our personal injury law firm in Orange County, CA to obtain a free consultation and learn more about how to build a solid case for your motorcycle accident claim.