An Orange County Motorcycle Accident Attorney Can Protect Your Rights.
Motorcycles offer an efficient way to travel. They provide the same mobility as a car, but with less pollution and greater fuel efficiency. Unfortunately, motorcycles have some disadvantages compared to cars, one being that they are far more likely to cause death or injury in accidents than cars—particularly if someone is not wearing a motorcycle helmet.
Hopefully, you will never be harmed in a motorcycle accident. However, it’s important to be familiar with your legal rights if this ever does occur. You may be eligible to recover compensation if you can demonstrate that your accident resulted from the negligence of another party.
If you or a loved one has been in a motorcycle accident, it is important to hire an attorney with experience with motorcycle accidents and personal injury cases. To discuss your case with a Southern California motorcycle accident lawyer, contact us at 949-404-4826, or click here to schedule a free consultation with an auto accident attorney today. One of our Orange County motorcycle accident experts at JSM Injury Firm APC will carefully review the details of your case and determine if you have grounds to file a claim or lawsuit.
Talk to Motorcycle Accident Lawyers in Southern California As Soon As Possible.
Motorcycle accidents are among the most serious types of personal injury accidents. If you suffer injuries, it is important to contact an attorney as soon as possible after your accident. A proven motorcycle accident attorney can help you understand what legal options might be available to assist with your case. It’s also crucial that you receive proper medical care for your injuries. This will help your attorney build a strong case on your behalf.
A motorcycle accident attorney can review the details of your case and advise you whether full compensation for all related expenses, including medical bills, lost income, loss of future earnings, pain, and suffering, property damage costs, and any other costs can be obtained through a motorcycle accident claim. If you do have justification to file a claim or lawsuit, our Orange County motorcycle accident attorney will also provide aggressive representation, allowing you to focus on your recovery while we handle all negotiations with the insurance company. Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me
Motorcycle accidents are tragic events that often lead to serious injuries or death. If you have been involved in a motorcycle accident caused by someone else’s negligence—such as another driver running a red light or a careless vehicle designer or manufacturer overlooking a defect—you should take steps immediately to preserve evidence that might be important to building your case. You must never admit fault for the accident—even if you think it was your fault—and remember to call an experienced motorcycle accident attorney at JSM Injury Firm APC immediately after the accident.
Important Information About Motorcycle Accidents in Southern California.
Exercising caution when operating a motorcycle in any environment and under virtually any circumstances is critical. Consider the following points to better understand why obeying the rules of the road is vital for motorcyclists:
- When a motorcycle rider is involved in an accident, their chances of dying are 29 times greater than they would be if they were in a car, truck, van, or other type of enclosed vehicle;
- In 2019, 474 motorcyclists lost their lives as a result of motorcycle accidents in California;
- In 2019, approximately 84,000 motorcyclists throughout the country sustained injuries due to accidents.
Riding a motorcycle can be an exhilarating experience. It’s simply important to remember that you are quite vulnerable on a motorcycle. In a car or enclosed vehicle, along with the vehicle’s metal frame, you may have protection in the form of seatbelts and airbags. Motorcyclists do not enjoy such protection. This increases their chances of being injured when accidents do occur.
This is not meant to discourage you from ever riding a motorcycle again. It’s simply meant to highlight the importance of being careful and responsible when riding your motorcycle.
Unfortunately, even if you are a responsible motorcyclist, you can’t control the choices others make on the road. It is possible you may one day be harmed in a motorcycle accident resulting from the negligence of another motorist or other such careless party.
You can seek compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and other such losses if this ever happens. Discuss your case with an Orange County motorcycle accident attorney at JSM Injury Firm APC for more information about your legal options.
The contingency fee system serves to ensure our clients do not take on an additional financial risk by hiring us to represent them. We only accept payment if we successfully recover compensation for you first. If you do not get paid, we do not get paid. This incentivizes us to provide you with the strongest representation possible.
How to Build Evidence To Support Your Motorcycle Accident Case.
Working with a motorcycle accident lawyer can be the best way to preserve your rights and ensure full compensation for your losses and injuries. Motorcycle Lawyer Near Me Before you start working with a motorcycle crash attorney, here are a few steps to follow:
- If you have been in a motorcycle crash that caused severe injuries or significant damage to your bike, it’s important to take photographs of the scene and any damage to your bike if possible. Also, attempt to document the names and contact information of anyone who witnessed the accident.
- Get a copy of your motorcycle accident report filed by police—even if you were not ticketed for any violations at the scene of the accident. This will help your motorcycle accident attorney build your case. Keep in mind that most automobile insurance companies are adept at getting what they want. Insurance companies are excellent at avoiding responsibility for any accident that occurs on the road—even when their insured clearly violated traffic laws.
- Get copies of all medical records related to your injuries after you visit a doctor or receive treatment. This includes records from doctors’ visits, specialist examinations, x-rays, CT scans, and MRI exams. Be sure to see a doctor in the immediate aftermath of your motorcycle accident even if you don’t believe you have been seriously injured. It’s possible you may have sustained injuries without knowing it. Err on the side of caution and visit a clinic or hospital the day of your accident.
- If you have suffered injuries in a motorcycle crash, start keeping a daily journal to document the pain and problems you face as a result of the accident. Be sure to include information such as when your injury starts hurting (and how bad it hurts), whether you need to take medication, whether your injuries prevent you from sleeping well at night, any regularity problems you may have experienced since the crash (such as gas, bowel, bladder), and any other relevant information.
Common Causes Of Motorcycle Accidents.
Not wearing a helmet is only one common reason people suffer serious injuries in motorcycle accidents. Other causes of injury during such accidents include:
- Collisions with other vehicles or objects
- A loss of balance while riding
- Road hazards
- Motorcycle defects (including poor road design)
- Motorcycle rider actions (including illegal maneuvers)
- Improper maintenance of the motorcycle by its owner or driver’s lack of safety equipment (such as helmets) and protective clothing (like heavy boots and gloves).
The best thing you can do after a motorcycle accident is to seek the help of an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer. It’s important that you work to preserve your right to compensation for your injuries, especially if you’re facing significant medical bills. Visit the JSM Injury Firm APC homepage to learn more about how a motorcycle accident lawyer can help with your case.
Types Of Compensation Available For Motorcycle Injury Victims in Southern California.
Once a motorcycle injury lawyer has compiled evidence of your injuries, they can begin building a strong case on your behalf. Compensation for motorcycle accidents may include:
- Medical costs related to the treatment of injuries
- Loss of income or loss of future earnings due to missed work
- Property damage costs directly related to the accident
- Physical pain and suffering caused by your injuries
- Emotional or mental distress after a motorcycle crash
You may recover other costs related to motorcycle accidents (such as motorcycle repairs, rental vehicles, and medical devices). Motorcycle riders have rights after a motorcycle accident. Contact a qualified and experienced personal injury attorney at our personal injury law firm in Orange County, CA to obtain a free consultation and learn more about how to build a solid case for your motorcycle accident claim. Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me.
The Insurance Company Is Not Your Friend.
It’s important to remember that your motorcycle accident case is not in the hands of the insurance adjuster. The adjuster works for the insurance company—not you. They are there to do their job, which is to minimize how much money their employer pays out to victims, regardless of how responsible their insured may or may not have been in causing the crash. Insurance adjusters are not interested in helping you get back on your feet. Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me
Working with an experienced motorcycle accident lawyer can make all the difference when it comes to getting full compensation for injuries and damages sustained due to your accident. The insurance company often likes to make offers that appear generous, such as a small lump sum for all your damages. This can be attractive because it seems that you will get a large amount of money quickly. However, what they don’t tell you is that this offer means the insurance company will not have to pay any more money over time if medical bills continue to accrue, or if your case is worth more than they are offering.
Do not speak or negotiate with an insurance company without the help of an experienced motorcycle accident attorney. You could end up giving the insurance company information that they will use to reduce the value of your claim. A personal injury lawyer at our law firm will help you file your motorcycle accident claim and work with the insurance company to ensure that you get a fair settlement.
Consult With A Proven Motorcycle Accident Law Firm in Southern California.
If you were injured in a motorcycle crash caused by someone else’s negligence, it’s important to get the help of experienced motorcycle accident attorneys. Our law firm can help you file a compensation claim and ensure your rights are protected.
A motorcycle injury lawyer from JSM Injury Firm APC will optimize your chances of recovering the compensation for which you may be eligible. A lawyer from our firm will provide personalized legal services tailored to your unique situation, while fighting aggressively for the full compensation we believe you deserve. Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Near Me
Even more, we work on a contingency fee basis, which means you pay nothing unless we win. Therefore, there is no risk to hiring our firm to handle your motorcycle injury compensation claim. If you would like to schedule an appointment with one of our lawyers, contact our law firm today at 949-404-4826 to talk about your personal injury case, or click here to schedule a free consultation with an auto accident attorney today.
- Serious Injuries
- Premises Liability
- Wrongful Death
- Car Accident
- Motorcycle Accident
- Rideshare Accident
- Pedestrian Accident
- Bicycle Accident
Jamal carried Jamal carried my case for almost two years of hard work and dedication. Not only was he there as my attorney, but he took the time to get to know me as a person which I truly appreciated. He was kind, responsive and extremely knowledgeable. For a case that my first attorney offered 30,000 and told me to take it because that’s what I was worth, to Jamal and his team getting a total of 250,000, I am so thankful for them. This was more than just a car accident, but a life changing issue that Jamal properly fought for. I will be forever thankful.
We put our clients first, fighting for their rights in court. If you are looking for an accident lawyer or personal injury attorney, contact us today. We offer free consultations and second opinions to anyone who needs legal advice.