Amputation Injury Lawyer
An Amputation Attorney Can Protect Your Rights.
When you get in an accident that causes amputation, it is a life-changing event. Not only will you need treatment and rehabilitation that costs thousands of dollars, but you may also find yourself unable to return to work and provide for your family. This reality can be challenging to face alone, so you need an experienced amputation attorney to help you through the legal process.
No one should bear the financial burden of an amputation injury that was not their fault. Ensure you get the money and resources you need with the help of an amputation attorney today. Contact us at (949) 997-1800, or click here to schedule a free consultation.
Contact An Amputation Injury Lawyer Today!
Why Should You Hire A Personal Injury Lawyer?
Before you take these matters into your own hands and settle the case without the help of an amputation attorney, consider these benefits:
- An attorney at our injury firm will examine the accident and your situation to determine if you have a case or not. If you don’t have a case, we will tell you so you can have closure.
- An attorney at our injury firm will negotiate with the other parties involved to reach an agreement you can live with.
- An attorney at our injury firm will take care of all legal proceedings and paperwork for you.
No Fee Guarantee: You Pay Us Nothing Unless We Win!
Types of Amputation Injuries.
Amputation by machine
Amputation during surgical procedures
Amputation by animal
Each of these types of amputation injuries is caused by the negligence of another party, so they are perfect subjects for a personal injury lawsuit. If you or a loved one experience a loss of limb and now have to use prosthetic limbs or suffered a catastrophic injury that resulted in a traumatic amputation, you should discuss the case immediately with an attorney.
How Does an Amputation Injury Occur?
Traumatic amputation occurs when part of your limb is sawed off, including fingers, hands, feet, arms, and legs. However, other traumatic amputation injuries can be more severe, including the amputation of your head or torso. These are much rarer, but still traumatic injuries that require immediate medical attention.
Many of these accidents happen with insufficient safety measures, or because workers are not properly trained on how to use the machinery they are working with. You are entitled to compensation if you have been injured by negligence or because of a manufacturer’s defect. Speak with an amputation attorney to determine if you have a case. Amputation Injury Lawyer
An Amputation Injury Can Be Life-Changing.
An amputation also often causes extreme financial distress. In addition to missing work due to medical appointments, you may also not return to your previous job. This means that once your treatment is complete, you will have a lot of difficulty providing for yourself and your family.
You may find yourself unable to perform the most basic tasks without assistance, which can make everything from cooking a meal, getting dressed, and bathing a challenge. You may even have to move out of your home to live in an assisted living facility if you can’t get around on your own anymore.
An amputation attorney can help ensure you get the money and resources you need to survive during this difficult time. They will work diligently to cover your medical bills associated with the amputation, as well as any further surgeries or treatments. Amputation Injury Lawyer
Compensation After Amputation Injury.
The types of compensation available in amputation lawsuits include:
- Lost wages during time off work
- Medical treatment for the amputation
- Rehabilitation expenses to get you back on your feet again
- Pain and suffering damages
- Financial loss of future earnings
What To Do After An Amputation Injury.
Suffering an amputation injury can be challenging for both you and your family. Amputation injuries can be financially taxing, so it’s important to speak with an amputation lawyer immediately to ensure that you get the compensation you deserve. After an amputation injury, you should do the following to preserve your personal injury claim:
No Fee Guarantee: You Pay Us Nothing Unless We Win!
Common Complications Of Amputations.
- Infections and may need to take medication regularly.
- Amputations can also lead to a decline in cardiovascular health, as amputees may have trouble exercising after an amputation.
- Amputated limbs cannot sweat, so the loss of one or more limbs leads to increased chances of overheating during exercise or other vigorous activities.
- Amputations can cause a lack of balance, which makes it difficult to walk.
- Amputation injuries can also limit your ability to work and make a living. This is why amputation lawyers are available to assist with compensation for lost wages from time off of work due to the amputation injury.
- Amputations may also reduce mental abilities, including memory loss, low energy, anxiety, and depression. Amputation lawyers can help with any physical or mental injuries caused by an amputation injury.
Consult With A Proven Amputation Accident Law Firm.
If you have suffered an amputation injury, you should consult with an experienced personal injury lawyer at JSM Injury Firm APC. We will examine your case and advise you on the right course of action. If we determine that a amputation injury claim is right for you, we will provide you with all the legal help you need. You won’t have to pay us any money up front; our services are free unless we win your case.
Don’t take any chances with your financial future. Get the legal help you deserve. Call JSM Injury Firm APC today. An attorney is available by phone at (949) 997-1800, or you can click here to schedule a free consultation.
Excellent Personal Injury & Accident Law Firm in CA
Our personal injury law firm has assisted hundreds of clients and recovered millions over the years. We offer our experience on a contingency fee basis to ensure that you and your family receive complete compensation for a personal injury case.
We are highly trained and experienced in litigating personal injury cases. If you’ve been injured in an accident involving a traumatic brain injury, car accident, product liability, birth injuries, or other catastrophic injuries, please contact our personal injury law firm today for a free case evaluation. A personal injury lawyer will guide you through the legal process and ensure you receive adequate compensation for your medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering.